Today is International Women’s Day, a global event that celebrates women and recognizes their accomplishments in the political, social, economic, and cultural spheres, while also advocating for increased women’s rights and gender equality. I’m proud of Referential’s female staff members, this year I’d like to highlight:
- Kristy Ward, COO, works tirelessly to ensure that our company runs smoothly, efficiently and delivers optimal impact for our clients.
- Lynn Watts, Senior Reference Manager, has been with us for 20+ years and continues to ‘go the extra mile’ day in day out to ensure that everyone has the best experience.
- Regina Dawkins, Reference Manager, is devoted to customer satisfaction and puts in a tremendous effort to train our newer members of staff to meet and exceed our standards of delivery.
- Alexandra Zaniewski, Communications Specialist, juggles multiple different customer communities to ensure customers receive the latest information from our clients and get highlighted for their acts of advocacy.
- Diana Mueller, Reference Manager, forges ahead with engaging customers in the DACH region by connecting with them in German; her success stems from her ability to align with them and having a clear understanding of the culture.
I appreciate our diversity and celebrate having these ladies in our company. Thank you!